Saturday 25 April 2015

Logos

Popular Logos















 When creating logos I got inspiration from existing logo designs that look appealing which can be incorporated into my own design, in order to make my own ideas unique and creative, using tools from adobe illustrator. Logos are created using simple shapes or using just type in effective way where its pleasing to the eye.



Vintage Logos



As well as modern logos I researched vintage logos, which I thought was intriguing and effective, that I could experiment on. The way they have a continuous circular shape, with different kind of design around and inside, makes the overall shape and logo unique and effective, as it does not look like a simple circle.










As you can see here I have created my own Logo using ideas from the vintage logo researched. I used there idea as I thought it was interesting and complex. After I created the circular shape and a design around it, I went for the natural disaster theme to design something inside. 

Logo Designs

For one of our workshop weeks we had to create a logo, so here you can see a series of logos that I experimented and created on Adobe Illustrator. I went for the New Visual Language title in order to create a logo. As you an see I tried different kind of logos, one of them is the New York Yankees (NY) logo incorporated to an New Visual language logo (NVL). However I did not go with that as i thought it is not unique and not my own. The last logo I went for something different with a unique and effective design.