Monday 8 December 2014

Lightbulb tree

Lightblub tree created on photoshop

16th October 2014

In one of our workshop lesson I had to combine two images into one and make a creative image. A picture of a tree and a light bulb was imported on to photoshop. I decided to incorporate the picture of the tree into the lightbulb so that the tree is effectively inside the lightbulb. various tools were used on photoshop like the marquee tool and the lasso tool to select and delete the parts I decided to incorporate into my work. On the light bulb I carefully selected the filament inside the bulb so I can delete it. Thereafter using the mask and brush tool I combined the tree and stem into the lightbulb to create one image. After that a shadow of the tree was created, by copying the tree and making the opacity lower than the image. Finally I changed the brightness and contrast of the image, to make it stand out and look effective.